Registration & Cancellation
The Local and Scientific organising committee, our sponsors and our keynote speakers are pleased to invite you to the 4th ‘Pain Science in Motion’ conference. Click on the Registration button below to fulfil your registration. We are happy to see you at our congress in May 2022.
If the minimum number of postconference courses is not achieved, they will be canceled and the registration fee will be refunded.
We are working hard on planning for an on-site, live celebration of pain sciences in Maastricht. At the moment, our plans are feasible given the current COVID-19 regulations in the Netherlands.
Important registration note!
For those who only wish to register for one or two workshop and not to participate in the congress, please also use the registration form and click on ‘I would like to register”, and in the second part choose the option “Register only for the postconference workshops”!
There are still a few seats left for the workshops. Registration for the workshops is possible till May 20th 2022!
Covid-19 and Travel regulations
Note that the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be an evolving situation, and we will keep monitoring the situation closely.
Also note that it is the participant’s responsibility to monitor the regulations for traveling to and from the Netherlands, to check what documents they need before they travel to the Netherlands and back, and to ensure they can provide the requested documents. This will differ per country, means of travel and the participant’s situation.
Registration & cancellation policy
Attendees can cancel their registration at any time, though the following applies regarding refunds.
- Participants who cancel their participation in full by March 1, 2022 are entitled to a refund of already paid registration fees minus 10 euro net handling fee; no refunds will be given after this date.
- Cancellations requested after March 1, 2022 do not entail a refund unless force majeure circumstances require PSIM to make a unilateral decision to cancel the conference. Participants will then be entitled to a refund of already paid registration fees minus 10 euro net handling fees.
- Cancellations due to not being able to comply to the applicable COVID-19 regulations at the time of traveling do not entail a refund.
Notification of cancellation must be made via both:
- the registration website (https://www.aanmelder.nl/psim4/subscribe – choose the ‘deregister’ option)
- AND in writing and sent by email at gro.noitomniecneicsniap@ofni. The notification must include all the relevant information regarding the bank account to which a possible refund may be remitted (IBAN, name on bank account and country).